Terms & Conditions
Please read our through our terms and conditions as by purchasing any of our products you thereby are agreeing to the following:
- Orders can be placed through our website, email or Instagram.
- Payments can be made with credit card, cash or e-transfer! Get 10% off when you pay in cash.
- Customers can modify their order within 2 hours of placing the order for next day delivery.
- No order modifications can be made for same-day deliveries.
- There is a cancellation window within 2 hours of placing an order for next day deliveries, unfortunately after that we cannot process a cancellation.
- No cancellations for same-day deliveries.
- For larger Bespoke orders, cancellations can be made if the order is cancelled within 30 days (or more) before the order date.
Where do you deliver?
- We currently deliver in the GTA with some restrictions for same-day/next-day deliveries.
- We are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses; we deliver to the address provided at checkout.
When do you deliver?
- Every day of the week except Monday.
- Delivery times available at checkout.
How do you deliver?
- Products are made fresh and packaged delicately, therefore deliveries need to be hand-delivered.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery fee is calculated at checkout depending on postal code.
FOOD & PRODUCTS
Dietary Restrictions & Allergies
- We are not an allergy free facility, therefore we cannot offer special allergy requests due to high risk of cross contamination.
- We do offer modifications for our spreads such as vegan, pork-free, nut-free and gluten-free options.
- Product must be refrigerated within 2 hours of receiving and consumed within 2 days for ultimate quality and freshness.
- Best served at room temperature!
- Produce sourced weekly and locally, depending on season and supplier availability. There might be substitutions for some items.
- We often take pictures of our products and post them on our social media platforms. For brand and corporate orders, kindly inform us if you do not wish your pictures to be posted on our social media.